Wood Floor Reclaiming Services
This type of repair is a partial replacement of harmed (damaged) floorboards. Usually, we can replace floorboards with hardwood and solid wood floors. However, we can make the necessary changes to the laminate and engineered floor as well.
What floorboards can be replaced
Every floor is a combination of floorboards. When it comes to reclaiming, we can replace a specific floorboard or a particular zone on the floor.
We consider the size and colour of each floor when we do reclaim. When replacing new boards, it is vital to assess the length, thickness, and how it will be attached to the floor (with nails, glue, or other).
Common causes of reclaiming
- After another repair of the sub-floor surface;
- After bulging (bubbles) on the floor when flooded with liquid;
- With entirely rotten boards that may be dangerous and may cause an incident - especially important for commercial parts and children's rooms;
- Removing the area around the fire hearth;
- When redrawing the entire wooden floor - rearrangement.
If you do not replace the necessary boards and make the sanding, there will be a lower effect, making sense if you do not use the room and wish to have a decent look.