What boards are being replaced
They are full parts which are recommended to be of the same kind of floor. We also pay attention to the color of the surface. When replacing new boards, it is important to assess the size, thickness and how it will be attached to the floor (with nails, glue or other).
Common causes of reclaiming
- After another repair of the sub-floor surface
- After bulging (bubbles) on the floor when flooded with liquid
- With entirely rotten boards that may be dangerous for an incident - especially important for commercial parts and children's rooms
- Removing the area around the fire hearth
- When redrawing the entire wooden floor - rearrangement
Replacing the boards can be utterly partial for a board or its closet, to replace a whole floor (usually around sinks, dining rooms, damp rooms).
If you do not replace the necessary boards and make the sanding, there will be a low effect, which can make sense only if you do not use the room and want to have a decent look.