Wood nailing service
Typically, nailing has to be done before sanding the floor surface. This is important in order to keep up with the level of wood buffing.
What types of nailing are performed as a service:
- a complete replacement of all nails used to set the floor
- partial change of distinguished and injured nails
- placing a new wooden floor
For nailing it is important to consider:
- the length of the nails in relation to the thickness of the wooden floor
- to be hidden as much as possible from the surface
- only use quality nails to avoid rotting
- whether planks do not need to be replaced before the nails get bruised
When this service is performed, the price for the nails themselves is usually not included.
It is advisable to put new nails on wooden floors, keep what's left for future repair if they need to be replaced in time - so make sure they have a spare version if needed.
What we offer with nailing is:
- make sure not to injure the sub-floor surface
- to use it carefully so as not to disturb the wood
The nailing service is available for different types of surfaces:
- wooden floors
- retail outlets (including walls and bar countertops)
We can turn use nailing during the entire floor repair, sanding, or another kind of service by your choice.